To impart technical education and career skills to our students and to develop them technically and ethically so as to contribute to the advancement of the society and mankind.
- To inculcate strong fundamentals in basic science, mathematics and Engineering concepts and thereby ignite the desire for continuous learning.
- To educate future leaders by providing career skills and state of the art facilities in all domains of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To nurture ethical and moral values and thereby mould the students to serve the society.
- To provide a successful career in Electronics and Communication Engineering with a sound trustin the Mathematical, Scientific and Engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate and solve Engineering problems.
- To provide thorough knowledge in Electronics and Communication domains such as Electronic Circuits and Design, Digital Signal Processing, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Wireless Communication, Networking and VLSI Design, with practical exposures.
- To analyze the significance of experimental data by providing relevant engineering expertise in designing and conducting experiments.
- To keep abreast of technological advancements by inculcating the habit of continuous learning.
- To impart technical knowledge and ethical values that will help them to progress in their profession ultimately benefiting the society.
Ability to perform innovatively in the fields of Signal Processing, Embedded System, Communication System, Wireless sensor networks etc., by applying the acquired knowledge and be able to create an ideal platform to develop new findings with full aspirations.
Ability to derive skills to build an eco friendly environment and launch new products using green technology that could meet the societal needs at large.
B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
||Name of the laboratory
||Name of the lab Incharge
||Lab Area (Sq.m.)
|2018 - 2019
|Electronics System Design Lab
||Mr. T.S. Rajkumar
|RF Communication Lab
|Microwave and Optical Communication Lab
||Mr. K. Bagirathan
|Electronic Design Lab
||Mr. P. Arun Prasad
|Engineering Practice Lab
||Mr. Manoj Kumar Mishra
B.E,M.E | Associate Professor
M.E, Ph.D | Associate Professor
B.E,M.E | Associate Professor
M.E, Ph.D | AssociateProfessor
B.E., M.E. | Associate Professor